Thursday, December 13, 2012

Just playing around!

I've been doing a really poor job of taking pictures of Raegan lately....I mean, I have only taken about 100 so far this month!  Haha!  I'm used to taking 100 or so every few days!  I just need to keep my camera laying around so I can snap them!  Here are some of our latest!  She is at SUCH A FUN age right now!  She is playing independently, loves her stuffed animals and baby dolls, and LOVES pushing around her stroller and shopping cart....as long as the wall or furniture does not get in her way!

12 months pictures


 I'm gonna get you!

Sweet smile!!  

Her hair is really getting thick!  

When Matt is at work, Rae will stand at the windows and yell "Da-dee."  It is so precious, but also sad at the same time!  She really misses him while he is gone!

Extreme Couponer....or coupon eater!

Helping Mommy sweep the floors!  One of Rae's favorite toys at her babysitters house is a vacuum.  Maybe she will continue to enjoy doing chores as she gets older!







She is ALWAYS talking (or yelling)!!  She uses her hands to talk and tells some very interesting stories!



Bath time is one of her FAVORITE times of the day!  She takes a bath EVERY SINGLE night and loves getting naked and running from us!  She is so silly!



 Daddy is chasing me!!!!

The morning of her first birthday, she wore her party hat around all morning!


Some of my latest pinterest (Miriam Sims Robinson) inspired crafts!  I had pinned this on pinterest a while back, but then saw Miriam had posted a picture of the one she made on facebook.  I decided to give it a whirl with an extra canvas that I had.  It turned out so cute, I have made 9 of them so far this Christmas!  I made them for all of the teachers that I work with, as well as a hostess gift for one of Matt's co-workers that hosted their station Christmas party.  Fairly cheap and fun, but SUPER cut Christmas gift idea!  


1 comment:

  1. Raegan is SO stinking cute! Btw I LOVE your canvases! They turned out Super cute! I said that I was finished after one, so BRAVO to you for making NINE! Love your handwriting!!!

    ReplyDelete